to run or not to run - that is the question!

It is always the hardest decision to make with a grass track league as we are always a slave to the weather. The track is in very good condition despite all the heavy rain. The drainage works are clearly working thanks to all the hard work by the parks department.

We will try to run tonight even if you have to bring a brolly. The condition of the track will be checked at lunchtime and I will post a cancellation notice at around 2.30 if it is waterlogged.

If we try to run, you can ring me as I will be at the track at 6.15pm for an update.

Mandy